There are basic three steps to run a Selenium Project in java. I have learned from Edureka youtube channel. Setup credit credit goes to Software Testing Mentor
- Java installation
- Eclipse Installation
- Selenium Installation.
- Install JDK – download it from Oracle you have an account to download. After download install it. Both JDK and JRE have installed.
- Configure Environment Variables. Please see the video to configure environment veriables.
- Download Eclipse for JEE Developer from Eclipse IDE
- Extract Zip File
- Run the application as administrator.
- Download required version of selenium from selenium
- Download java client from same selenium url.
- Install chrome and gecko drivers (for Mozilla) for your browser.
- Configure Selenium on your Eclipse.