Bestfreebie elementor supported addons, this plugin helps to add Default Icon Field of Elementor with popular font icons, such as, Ionicons, Simple Line, Google Material, Metrize icons and Fontawesome. This plugin do merge different icons. It helps to enrich your page with multiple icons set.
It will help you to to change Elementor default fontawesome icon to any listed icons with ease.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/bestfreebie-elementor-icons directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Elementor->Custiom Icons screen to configure the plugin
- Make sure Elementor Plugin is installed and activated.
- For more details you can visit https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins