Tomatino is a Multipages WordPress theme. Tomatino is a clean responsive WordPress theme comes with flexible functionality. It builds with Elementor Drag&Drop builder, drag and drop gives very comfortable way to build pages. It has very beautyful and scaled blog compatibility. All post format supported, like video, audio, gallery etc. Blog has three different options, With Sidebar, No Sidebar, Left nad Right Sidebar, 2 columns layout. Tomatino is fully compatible with latest version of WordPress, and elementor which they give easy handling. It has ability to one-click demo load and responsive.
Tomatino is fully compatible with latest version of WordPress,Contact Form 7 and Elementor which they give easy handling.
1. Navigate to Appearance → Themes in your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Click the Add New button at the top of the page then go for the Theme Upload option.
3. For the file upload, pick Theme Files / tomantino.zip in the theme package downloaded from WordPress.org and click Install Now.
4. Click Activate once the upload has finished and you're ready for the next step: Installing the Plugins.
Right after the theme was activated, a notification at the top of the screen will suggest to continue with the installation of the plugins recommended for getting the best our of your theme.
1. Click 'Begin installing plugins' and select all the plugins in the list.
2. Activate the Plugins one by one, you just installed.
3. After the plugins are activated, return to Dashboard.
Tomatino comes with .xml file import exactly like the original demo.
be sure all plugins are activated.
1. In your Wordpress admin dashboard, navigate to Appearance → One Click Demo Import
2. If all plugin activated then click on the big import button.
3. Wait until done, it will take a little bit of time.
4. Import Done
Below are the custome post types which you could add data in theme.
Category: First Create category. Navigate Dashboard >> Posts >> Categories
Post: Create your Posts
Then navigate to Dashboard>> Pages>> Add new page. Create blog page.
Now navigate Dashboard>> Settings>> Reading>> Select Posts page: Blog Page (You created now)
Create Contact Form:
Navigate to Dashboard>> Contact>> Add new form.
Copy the generated shortcode and paste into contact page Shortcode field: "Shortcode after posts or content"
Create Newsletter and use it where you need (Footer Widget: 1).
Now paste Newsletter Shortcode [newsletter_form form="1"] in Theme Option
We listed below all our theme options. You can learn how we used Tomatino WordPress theme options in below;
Navigate to Dashboard → Tomatino → Theme Options :
In Theme Options has different Tabs: Header - for Logo, Social Links.
Contact Page - For Google Map API, Contact Info.
404 - for Error Page Content.
Footer - for showing differents information in footer, social icons, Instagram image, Newsletter.
Without above those has also Import / Export tab. But it is not need to get as like our demo look.
At first create Blog Posts.
To start adding posts to your blog, navigate to Posts → Add New.
1. Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title, write your actual body content in the main post editing box below it.
2. As needed, select a category, add tags, select format, and make other selections from the sections below the post.
3. When your post is ready, click Publish.
Now create Blog Page: Assuming you already have a page named "Blog", if no, then create a page named "Blog": Navigate Dashboard: Pages → Add New → Blog
To setup the Blog page, in your WordPress admin panel, navigate to Settings → Reading → Posts Page: Blog
Please remember you have free theme and you have not paid for a full-time web design agency. Occasionally we will help with small tweaks, but these requests will be put on a lower priority due to their nature. Support is also 100% optional and we provide it for your convenience, so please be patient, polite and respectful.
Please ask question via our profile email addressSupport for my items includes: